Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Toooo Busy

CELTA course=no free time. I just got done writing a lesson plan for tomorrow at 9am, and then I'll be in the school until 6 or later, depending if there's any other prep work I have to do. This weekend, shopping. Me and Anh are having a house warming party so if you're in Saigon, you're invited! We have to get a lot of supplies, foods and beers for guests and the security guards[for a hastle free time]. Also, I need to buy more work clothes, I've been circulating three shirts and two ties. Gotta run and get some sleep, I have to take my bike in to the shop on the way to work and figure out why it still runs even after I take the key out. I'd rather not have to pull the spark plug to turn it off and risk getting electrocuted[again]. I'll write more on the weekend when I have more free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment