Thursday, March 3, 2011

From Blogger to Writer?

This month I've deceived two separate editors into thinking that I can write[I'm working on a third].  My blog entry, Fighting Motion Sickness on the Pai Trail, is in this month's issue of S.E.A. Backpacker Magazine.  You can find it if you're in South East Asia, although so far I've only seen it Thailand.



The second article is a feature I did on permaculture in Northern Thailand.  This article is featured in InTravel Magazine and this is where I could use your help, reader.  The article is part of a contest where readers vote for their favourite article.  The winner after two months gets...paid.  Losers get t-shirts, or something of the such.  If you want to help me out then please visit the above link and read my article.  After you read it, click on 'Community' at the top, register with the site and sign in[if you have Facebook you can just click 'sign in with Facebook'].  After you are signed in you can vote for my article on the left hand side.

In other news, I just bought a meter long branch of cinnamon  and have used it to make an excellent Masala Chai.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment